As the Corporate Development Financial Analyst at AccessOne, you will have a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment requiring you to perform effectively both as an individual contributor and as part of a small close-knit team that puts the goals of the team ahead of any competing priorities. To be successful in this role you will need be to an independent thinker, fact-based in your approach, act quickly and be able to manage multiple tasks concurrently. Additionally, you will need to be able to refocus priorities very quickly without letting tomorrow’s task slip through the cracks.
To be successful in this role, the Financial Analyst must be able to quickly understand AccessOne’s products, pricing and the key drivers of its financial performance. In addition, this Financial Analyst must be in tune with what is going on in the financial markets and also understand the key drivers of Health Care Provider’s financial statements and credit profiles, as well as, AccessOne’s key lending relationship and the related financial covenants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Corporate Development Financial Analyst will work collaboratively across the financial and accounting team to help increase the departments overall productivity and analytical business acumen. While doing this, he or she will be responsible for clearing articulating the drivers of financial performance compared to historical results and the forecast. In addition, this position will be responsible for modeling strategic acquisitions, debt compliance metrics, health care providers financial statements and tracking and monitoring the leading indicators of AccessOne revenue forecast.
This individual will work closely with all members of the finance team to streamline the monthly financial reporting package, conduct financial analysis and communicate conclusions of analysis in a concise manner.
Attention to detail and ability to work independently is critical.
- Create and prepare management reports and presentations of portfolio and financial metrics/KPIs
- Prepare client financial reporting and conduct analysis on data, including sales/pipeline, customer level profitability, and origination and portfolio projections.
- Support the coordination of quarterly Board of Director presentations
- Assist in development of product pricing models, the Company’s revenue model and consolidated financial projections
- Assist in the annual corporate budgeting process
- Partner with IT in development and maintenance of Power BI financial reporting
- Collaborate with HR to create and lead incentive and commission structures.
- Ad-hoc analyses as needed