Clay Lacy Aviation is looking for a strong Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5+ years of recruiting experience. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
You will report to the Corporate Recruiter and will be responsible for end-to-end recruiting activities including the creative development and execution of sourcing strategies and recruiting plans. The Talent Acquisition attracts and hires the best aviation talent while maintaining a pipeline of qualified talent.
The individual will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and recommending candidates for our administrative, maintenance and line services departments. He or she will identify opportunities to build applicant pools, establish trust and partnerships with the managers, identify potential “fit” through effective interviewing and testing, effectively administer the interviewing and onboarding process, and ensure a positive new hire experience. Developing and executing recruitment plans and strategies are primary responsibilities to ensure hiring goals are met with the best possible talent. All activities must follow Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA, and other regulations, as appropriate.
Ideal candidates for this role will have corporate recruiting experience, strong business acumen, excellent organizational and communication skills, and an ability to build strong relationships with candidates and internal clients. This position will provide invaluable experience and opportunity for growth within a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
- Analyze resumes and recruit potential quality employees.
- Build applicant sources by researching community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, social media, and website forums.
- Provide organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Establish recruiting necessities by meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Develop a customized candidate search strategy based on specific job openings.
- Strongly focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research.
- Establish relationships with internal client groups to get a full understanding of their business objectives, business challenges, and corporate culture.
- Drive a strong candidate and client experience through a high-touch and consultative recruiting process.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to set recruiting strategies that include sourcing passive and diverse candidates and managing the flow of employee referrals and internal candidates.
- Attract, source, and screen applicants using a variety of innovative techniques including social networking and direct sourcing while staying abreast of developing market conditions and trends in the online media space.
- Manage the full-cycle management of the selection process including coordinating the scheduling of interviews, soliciting feedback from both the hiring manager as well as the candidate, and preparing and extending offers.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with the management team based on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Arrange and Conduct detailed initial interviews and report findings to the management team.
- Process new employee paperwork and conduct new hire training with chosen candidates.
- Understand current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers and owners.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent.
- Maintain and modify job postings and advertisements within the ICIMS ATS platform, electronic sourcing boards, external websites, publications, colleges, and reference centers to source talent.
- Utilizes applicant tracking system to maintain accurate and up-to-date recruitment and applicant files and proper disposition of candidates
- Perform other duties as required