Seasonal -Full time/hourly
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
High Country Beverage represents some of the best brands in the world such as Coors Light, Coors Banquet, Blue Moon, Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Guinness, Fat Tire, White Claw, Truly, and a number of other world famous brands!
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCBs goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. HCB is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction.
HCB employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including FACs, holiday parties, etc.
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- High quality, low personal cost benefits including medical & dental and vision insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match, 100% vesting
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Great discounts on beer, wine, and spirits
- Personal vehicle required and employee will receive mileage/usage reimbursement
- Career Advancement opportunities
A seasonal merchandiser is designed to stock and merchandise grocery stores. Fill shelves and displays to capacity with available back stock with all HCB brands. Strive to ensure out of stocks are kept to a bare minimum and overall quality assurance of HCB products while working at retail.
- Safely maneuver cases and kegs
- Ability to safely lift 160 lbs without accommodations
- Remain compliant with drug, alcohol, and motor vehicle policies
- Maintain work productivity over differing conditions including but not limited to temperature and order quantity
- Adhere to all state and company processes and procedures
- Manage account inventories of HCB products.
- Keep the back stock area clean and organized.
- Work all back stock, to ensure shelves are filled completely will all HCB brands.
- Displays must be filled, rotated, organized, priced, and shoppable.
- All High Country Beverage products must be rotated and shoppable on the shelves.
- Report any out of stocks to the area sales manager.
- Discard all trash in proper recycling bins.
- Complete weekly stocking forms and return to area sales manager
- Understand and comply with all quality assurance guidelines of HCB Suppliers. While stocking and merchandising, will maintain and monitor product quality and freshness of all HCB products in Grocery stores.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer rapport.
- Understands and complies with all local, state and federal regulations along with all HCB policies and procedures.
All Sales positions at HCB are considered leaders in the HCB organization. As such, this position will maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times. Mercher will be asked to perform duties above and beyond the normal from time to time, and expected to cheerfully perform such duties. Position expected to be a positive role model for other HCB employees.
Seasonal Merchandiser, Grand Junction
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.