Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual desired
- Extremely comfortable with web based computer software
- An organized, responsible, punctual, accountable individual who has a sense of urgency and recognizes the importance of adhering to call center sales standards.
- Exceptional time management with a strong ability to multitask.
- A professional and friendly personality is essential to this important sales role.
- Maintain a pleasant, responsive, helpful and knowledgeable attitude while juggling many demands and sometimes challenging guests.
- Excellent listening/communication skills are necessary
- Ability to accurately perform basic math.
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Timely and reliable attendance is essential even in inclement weather.
- Must be available to work a flexible workweek, including evenings, holidays and weekends
Education and Experience
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- High School Graduate / GED
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Blue Mountain Resort’s mission is to give our guests and employees a wonderful experience that lasts a lifetime and keeps them coming back. We are committed to our mission not only for our guests but for our employees as well.
Blue Mountain Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Review Date: 8/2019