Gotham Greens is seeking a Digital & Social Content Manager to help Gotham Greens grow as a modern, sustainable fresh food brand. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building brand awareness, engagement, and community across all social and digital channels. You will lead end-to-end content creation for all social media channels, websites, email newsletters, and other editorial platforms. You’ll also help to manage our growing influencer program and define and build relationships with other communities that align with our brand. This role is critical in building our audience organically and through paid media to ensure content is driving growth. This role reports to the Senior Brand Manager.
Gotham Greens is creating new ways to farm, produce local food, revitalize communities and innovate for a sustainable future. As we grow our brand, we want to continue scaling our presence across digital and social media channels in a way that feels ownable to who we are as a brand and genuine to whom we engage with every day.
The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer and communicator who can build and execute a content strategy that attracts, engages, and activates our target audience. You are digitally-savvy, quick on your feet, obsessed with what’s trending, and love engaging in meaningful conversations. You understand the importance of knowing your audience, what resonates with them, and how to distill complex ideas into fresh, creative, and compelling content.
What You’ll Do
- Establish Gotham Greens as a best-in-class content creator across key channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, website, and more)
- Create high-quality, relevant, and engaging content across all digital and social channels that help our target audience understand the value and impact of the Gotham Green brand
- Conceptualize and lead the creation of compelling evergreen and campaign content
- Write, edit, curate, schedule and publish original social media and editorial content that reflects our brand tone and voice
- Manage editorial content calendar for all social media platforms, supporting large scale brand initiatives and identifying key moments in culture
- Engage and grow our social community and brand love by monitoring, listening, and responding to consumers in real-time
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers, content creators, and tastemakers
- Collaborate with the Senior Brand Manager to develop platform-specific strategies for omnichannel campaigns that drive brand awareness, traffic, and engagement
- Collaborate with brand and community partners on digital and social marketing campaigns
- Increase website traffic, social media following, and engagement across social platforms
- Analyze and report on social media performance to help achieve business goals
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of SEO best practices, tools, and tactics
- Perform keyword research, audits, and analysis to support content development and improve natural search ranking for marketing campaigns
Who You Are:
- At least 3 years of experience creating social media and website content and growing a social audience for a consumer brand
- Experience with all major social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and TikTok
- Excellent grammar and written communication skills with an ability to adapt tone and voice to various audiences
- Experience with email newsletter, CMS, and analytics tools, including Mailchimp, WordPress, and Google Analytics
- Photography and video editing skills a plus
- Foundational understanding of SEO and keywords strategies; ability to strike a balance between SEO tactics and brand voice/editorial clarity
- Obsessed with emerging platforms, digital culture, and technology
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance data and insights
- Self-starter with strong multi-tasking capabilities and a positive can-do approach to problem-solving.
- Passion for sustainable agriculture and food