A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 7 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
A new personal banker to 1st Security Bank who is responsible for excellent customer service skills, solutions oriented and is able to refer a full range of banking services and products. The primary responsibilities of this role is being the lead on the teller line, meeting or exceeding referral goals, actively participating in cross training of Personal Account Representative’s as well as backing up the Personal Banker 2 or 3 in the branch with an emphasis on growing consumer relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Learns, applies, and consistently adheres to all Retail Sales and Service Protocols.
- Appropriately uses open-ended profiling questions during each customer interaction and recommends appropriate bank products and services.
- Demonstrates an ability to “ask for the business” and to “close the sale” by recommending a product or service that will add value to the customer’s banking relationship.
- Consistently documents appropriate customer information in a timely basis in bank’s customer relationship management system.
- Opens new accounts for consumer households in strict accordance with bank’s policies and procedures, including, but not limited to CIP and BSA.
- Learns 1st Security’s products and services and appropriately cross-sell/refer to businesses and households to enhance their banking relationship.
- Researches and resolves customer complaints when necessary.
- Takes action to connect with customers in a way that promotes 1st Security Bank.
- Required to be fully knowledgeable and skilled in the areas of teller, vault, and safe deposit.
- Takes initiative to learn bank products, services and procedures by utilizing their Branch Development Plan.
- Participates in branch operational and audit activities as assigned.
- Follows appropriate steps to ensure branch security.
- Travels to assigned 1st Security Bank locations as business needs require.
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank Core Values, policies and procedures.
- Supports management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and always represents the bank with a high level of integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.