Manufacturing Team Lead
Nom Nom is improving the lives of dogs and cats everywhere. One meal at a time.
We deliver real, restaurant-quality meals every month — prepped, mixed and portioned in our very own kitchens. Personalized all the way down to the calorie, each meal is formulated to meet the unique needs of every pet we serve. Our Board Certified Veterinary Nutritionist® and staff of world-class scientists make sure of it, researching, studying and innovating nonstop to ensure maximum nutrition from all of our recipes while advancing pet health at large.
We’re a team of pet lovers (duh), complacency crushers (you bet) and doggedly-determined
experts (woof) that pride ourselves on serving up the best food possible for our four-legged family.
We take absolute ownership over everything we do, persistently pushing one another toward creative solutions to complex problems. With a healthy serving of fun when time permits.
(Time always permits.)
A Bit About The Position: We are looking for additions to our Manufacturing Associate Team in our Nashville plant to efficiently prepare, cook, batch and package healthy meals for our customers, operating as a productive and contributing member of our operations team. We focus on the proper order of operations, people safety, food safety and govern our actions by Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure we operate safely and efficiently at all times.
What You Will Do:
- Manages small groups of associates within an area to execute standard jobs within the plant; from running equipment to fulfilling customer orders.
- Responsible for learning your station and dive into the details of it's idiosyncrasies. Troubleshoot issues that arise, operate independently to complete job tasks.
- Make recommendations on station improvement, and drive improvement initiatives.
- Maintains a focus of 5S philosophy, and be a driver and advocate of 5S maintenance.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives in order to increase performance.
- Assist with training new employees.
- Adhere to NomNomNow work rules, GMPs, Safety processes, procedures and rules as well as; comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.