- Must have 5 years of client service/success experience; preferred if direct and/or indirect support of Health System revenue cycle management concepts and trends, clinical and patient setting exposure, and/or relevant healthcare laws and regulations comprehension
- Ability to comprehend, process, deliver/present, and impact data and metrics specific to AccessOne patient financing and lifecycle
- Ability to comprehend and relate revenue cycle data within and outside sphere of patient financing
- Ability to both maintain, monitor, and manage CRM tools (Salesforce, Teams Channels, etc.) to document and dashboard account activity, deliverables, benchmarks, and risk
- Develop, maintain, and ensure execution of strategic account plans in collaboration with Senior Leadership, Department Managers, and Health System Staff
- Utilize CSM resource to deploy tactical deliverables
- Resource that can support education of CSM for training, field support, etc.
- Can be dynamic and support multiple client facilities across different AccessOne programs and processes
- Conveys a positive and professional brand of AccessOne to all clients; serves as ambassador across all levels of client end-users, management, and leadership
- Expand and nurture key enterprise-wide relationships with clients
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills in emails, phone calls, presentations and internal meetings
- Ability to craft tactful and strategic client communications when appropriate
- Ability to coordinate and communicate cross-departmental client deliverables efficiently
- Ability to present to internal/external groups performance data and optimization project content
- Ability to coordinate with multiple client/director deliverables
- Effective and adaptive ability to identify, evaluate, and resolve problems with Client management/leadership.
- Ability to evaluate client and organizational/internal contexts and develop strategies to improve performance or resolve problems.
- Ability to successfully influence and lead cross-functional teams including colleagues from Sales, IT, Implementation, Operations, and Executives.
- Exhibits honesty and integrity in all interactions with clients and colleagues
- Ability to effectively produce professional and executive-level presentations and document
Preferred/Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Finance or a related field; any combination of experience and education equivalent (Graduate Degree in Healthcare Administration an asset)
- Client Success and/or Customer Service (5 year)
- End-user and/or resource training
- Revenue Cycle experience
- Patient Access experience
- Sales; inside and/or direct
- Financing; patient financing
- Skills in using spreadsheets, project management, and presentation software to analyze/present data and support optimization initiatives (Microsoft Office: PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project, etc.)
- Exceptional communication abilities: oral, written and presentation
AccessOne is a leading provider of flexible, co-branded patient financing solutions. We were the first company of its kind to offer affordable, patient-friendly payment programs to all individuals and families regardless of credit history, with no threat to the consumer- no credit reporting, fear of collections or hidden fees. At AccessOne, we understand patient consumerism. Recently, AccessOne was recognized as a Category Leader and ranked #1 in patient financing by KLAS Research.
Headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, AccessOne has helped over 1 million consumers afford out-of-pocket medical expenses for health systems nationwide. Through its extensive network of hospitals and health systems in 39 states, AccessOne offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry with funding models that help more providers and programs that reach more consumers. All patients qualify for our program with no credit reporting or negative outcomes. Founded by providers, AccessOne’s solutions provide a consumer-focused experience that drive high patient satisfaction for its clients.
AccessOne has in excess of $300 million in assets under management and services its provider clients and patient consumers through its operations centers in Fort Mill, SC and Springfield, Oregon. AccessOne has approximately 150 employees.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.