3-6+ years of experience in Charter Department and/or Flight Dispatch Activities.
Experience with customer relationships and support is a plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Continually educated and knowledgeable of aviation operations and regulatory changes
- AOG handling experience.
- Promote effective communication up, across, and down.
- Teamwork and ability to lead and motivate a team in different locations.
- Strong ability to problem-solve using analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge about FAR Part 135 and FAR Part 91 Operations
- Committed to always providing excellent customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com