The Distribution Center Supervisor is responsible for overseeing daily operations of the inbound, stock and/or outbound team. They are also responsible for performing system and/or manual tasks to support inbound, stock or outbound operations such as receiving, sorting, and quality assurance. This is a non-exempt, supervisory position, reporting directly to an Operations Manager. We are hiring 2nd shift supervisors, which hours run between 3:30 PM and 12:30 AM.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Driving team members to maintain accuracy and quality as well as meeting or exceeding productivity goals
- Planning the departmental flow of product and coordinating with other functional areas
- Providing daily reports to an Operations Manager, including but not limited to KPIs, team member performance updates and labor flow.
- Leading a team of hourly team members within the warehouse
- Communicating updates on policies, training, etc.
- Tracking attendance, scheduling, reviewing and approving team member punches
- Providing training and guidance on the processes and procedures of the Distribution Center Team
- Completing training and process audits of team members
- Ensuring the work area is cleaned and maintained by team members
- Working with team on daily production goals and individual metrics
- Communicating with other functional area leads regarding staffing issues
- Assisting team members with inventory-related problems
- Being knowledgeable about how all jobs are performed within functional area
- Implementing new processes and procedures regarding operations
- Performing housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe environment
- Fostering a positive, collaborative work culture
- Complying with all company personnel policies and practices as well as all federal, state, and local standards/requirements
- Other duties as assigned