- Bachelor s Degree preferred
- Program/Project management coursework or experience
- Advanced Ground Instructor Certificate required (ability to obtain within first 90 days)
- Aviation experience preferred
- Knowledge of FAA regulations preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Positive communication and interpersonal skills, including public speaking.
- Proactive and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Instructional/Facilitative Skills and ability to speak to small-medium groups
- High level of technical acumen regarding EFB and industry-specific programs
- Ability to interact with all levels of company personnel
- Ability to perform statistical analysis
- Manage multiple projects at one time with time-sensitive deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations appropriately
- Adaptability in an aggressive growth environment
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work vary depending on reporting demands. Up to 25% travel is required
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, maintenance, avionics, interiors and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including fixed-base operations and part 145 repair stations at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit www.claylacy.com