*Please fully complete your application by answering all the questions along with adding an electronic signature to the end. Thank you!*
$1,000 Sign on Bonus for Nights! *Rehires not eligible for bonus and bonus cannot come through a recruiting agency*
The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible maintaining production and quality by performing a variety of skilled and semi-skilled maintenance tasks. These tasks will include maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing machines, high speed robotics, automation and downstream equipment. This role will utilize skills in electrical systems, plc programming, machine repair, hydraulics and pneumatics.
OUTSTANDING COMPANY CULTURE:
Radius Packaging credits their success to putting people first- both its members and its customers. Celebrating its 50th anniversary, Radius Packaging creates an environment focused on collaboration, innovation and hard work, where members are excited to learn and grow. Through various events, educational resources, committees, clubs and programs, members find more than just a job at Radius, but a community that prioritizes each members' financial, mental, physical and emotional needs. Radius is proud to continuously invest in their member sand provide them with opportunities to pursue their passions at work, at home, and in their communities.
JOB DUTIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Always maintain a “safety first” attitude. Maintain safe working habits by following established OSHA and company safety practices and policies (IE: LOTO, GMP, ARC Flash, Proper PPE practices, Housekeeping).
- Understanding of mechanical, electrical, PLC’s, hydraulic, and pneumatic principals.
- Diagnose and repair machinery related to manufacturing including but not limited to: plastic molding machines, auxiliary equipment, robots.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
- Ability to install and repair electrical apparatus such as transformers/robots.
- Work directly with outside vendors to order spare parts and needed supplies.
- Perform and/or assist with weekly/monthly/annual preventative maintenance tasks.
- Repair air leaks on equipment.
- Perform and/or assist with weekly/monthly/annual EHS inspections.
- Maintains a neat and organized work area.
- Compliance to GMP, Food Safety, and Food Quality regulations as required by the company, customers, and/or government agencies.
SHIFT SCHEDULE: Rotational Schedule (3-2-2)
- Night Shift: 7 PM to 7 AM ($1/hr night shift premium)
- Day Shift: 7 AM to 7PM
- Holiday and Team Member celebrations with free meals & snacks
- Quarterly Bonuses & PTO
- Ability to grow within the company
- Collaborative and friendly culture where everyone matters
- We are proud of the work we do and are only growing in our industry
- Competitive salary & benefits eligible
Don’t miss your chance to become part of a growing, family-oriented company!
Radius Packaging is an equal opportunity employer.