- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 5+ years senior leadership role in the appropriate field
- 10+ Years Relevant Management and Industry Experience
- LEAN Six-Sigma or equivalent training, certification and experience applied in the finance operations domain
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Thorough understanding of practices, theories, and policies involved in business and finance.
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior managerial and diplomacy skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented executive with a process driven orientation
- Results oriented and data driven strategic thinker with experience in complex operational environments
- Team player who operates with honesty and transparency
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands.
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
AccessOne is a leading provider of flexible, co-branded patient financing solutions. We were the first company of its kind to offer affordable, patient-friendly payment programs to all individuals and families regardless of credit history, with no threat to the consumer- no credit reporting, fear of collections or hidden fees. At AccessOne, we understand patient consumerism. Recently, AccessOne was recognized as a Category Leader and ranked #1 in patient financing by KLAS Research.
Headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, AccessOne has helped over 1 million consumers afford out-of-pocket medical expenses for health systems nationwide. Through its extensive network of hospitals and health systems in 39 states, AccessOne offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry with funding models that help more providers and programs that reach more consumers. All patients qualify for our program with no credit reporting or negative outcomes. Founded by providers, AccessOne’s solutions provide a consumer-focused experience that drive high patient satisfaction for its clients.
AccessOne has in excess of $300 million in assets under management and services its provider clients and patient consumers through its operations centers in Fort Mill, SC and Springfield, Oregon. AccessOne has approximately 150 employees.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.