Soylent means complete nutrition innovative, science-based, and sustainable. We create products that deliver complete plant-based protein, essential nutrients, healthy fats, and slow-burning carbs in convenient and affordable formats that are both good for you and the planet.
Our company was founded on the principle of reducing trade-offs between nutrition, convenience, and sustainability and we continue to use these principles as guides in our product formulation and ingredient selection. Working at Soylent, you will be able to join us and share a singular mission of making complete nutrition accessible, appealing, and affordable to all. We take this very seriously, and when we say all, we mean it. We know there are people near and far that can not afford healthy food or are food insecure. In order to make sure they have access to complete nutrition, we have developed our #SoylentForGood program, which has donated millions of meals to date! To learn more, check out our impact page at impact.soylent.com.
This role is a great opportunity for a student interested in a career in Supply Chain. Soylent is growing in volume,
customers, and products; and our team is driving a lot of exciting Supply Chain projects and process improvements
to ensure we maximize delivery to customers. We need a Supply Chain intern who can quickly learn various
functions within our department to support the team. This role will be exposed to and assist with KPI and scorecard
management, order planning, transportation management, inventory analysis, cost reporting, and project support.
- Learn and assist with order planning, transportation management, and inventory management functions.
- Maintain Supply Chain KPI and 3PL warehouse partner scorecard.
- Coordinate business needs with our business partners as needed.
- Assist with Supply Chain Projects.
- Provide analytical support around Supply Chain costs and service as needed. This includes inbound and outbound freight costs, 3PL warehouse services, B2B customer orders, soylent.com, parcel shipments, and other areas.
- Other duties as assigned