We value an equitable and inclusive workplace and seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and abilities
Why work at Rocky Mountain Human Services?
You will have an opportunity to contribute to an organization serving children with developmental delays and disabilities, adults with cognitive and intellectual disabilities, and veterans in need of employment assistance or who are homeless.
You will also enjoy benefits such as:
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off such as vacation, sick, personal, and holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement (full-time employees only)
- Mileage reimbursement
- 403(B) with company match
- Employee assistance program
Rocky Mountain Human Services is expanding our diagnostics program and looking to add a new psychologist to our interdisciplinary team! We provide high quality, family-centered assessments and evaluations to children with an expertise in autism spectrum disorder. Our team is committed to ensuring that every child has access to early assessment and intervention and works collaboratively with Early Intervention therapists (including speech therapists, occupational therapists, and early childhood special educators) and Service Coordinators to support families through the diagnostic evaluation process. This position could also include opportunities for providing clinical supervision to graduate student trainees, providing intervention to children with developmental differences and autism, and offering trainings and consultation to our community partners. If you are interested in working as part of an amazing team to provide specialized diagnostic services to young children, please submit an application.
- Conduct psychological assessments for diagnostic purposes and provide individualized recommendations for families on how best to support their child’s development.
- Attend and participate in transdisciplinary team meetings with early childhood professionals.
- Participate in parent, community, departmental, and professional training efforts
- Provide consultation and clinical support to colleagues and department staff as needed
- Provide complete documentation and records of assessments and treatments according to RMHS policies and procedures.
- Manages schedule to accommodate client schedules and meet billable client service hours set by the department (50%-62% of FTE) while utilizing correct CPT coding and non-coding based on billing hierarchy.
- Potentially supervise graduate students or post-doctoral fellows.