- Experience in developing and using stage-gate based new product development processes.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work collaboratively at all levels within the organization and with senior level executives.
- Highly self-motivated about product development and introductions.
- Strong knowledge of marketing, sales processes.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, and analytical thinking skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to focus, lead and achieve change in a matrix organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer skills.
- Ability to take on increasing roles and responsibilities as opportunities arise, including management of direct reports.
- Strong beliefs in ownership, accountability, ethics and transparency.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Business Administration, Marketing, or related field; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years direct experience in product management/product marketing roles
Computer Skills: Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point, D365 CE Module).
Language Skills: Exceptional command of the spoken and written English language.
Reasoning Ability: Strong critical thinking skills
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is/must have:
- Sitting for long periods frequently on a daily basis.
- Working on a computer for up to 8 hours frequently on a daily basis.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Standing and walking frequently on a daily basis.
- Lifting up to10 lbs. on a frequent basis and up to 25 lbs. on an occasional basis.
- Using hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear occasionally. Required to reach with hands and arms.
- Able to travel internationally on long flights.
Work Environment: A typical office area and production/assembly environment. Some international travel required.
Physical presence is required for this position
This job description is subject to change at any time.