We presently have an employment opportunity for an Internet Concierge in one of our operations. In this new role, the BDC Specialist utilizes their selling ability, computer skills, courteous phone demeanor and positive attitude to attract customers to the Sales department.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Makes outbound calls to schedule sales appointments.
- Answers incoming calls and internet inquiries to schedule sales appointments.
- Utilizes CRM to complete ongoing follow-up calls, emails and texts to unsold prospects
- Schedules follow-up contact if appointment is not fulfilled.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED and/or related experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Knowledge of typing, email and general computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work a five day per week work week including some Saturdays and Sundays.
- Must be able to write and speak in both Spanish and English.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a thorough drug and background screening to include MVR. Bean Automotive Group is an equal opportunity and drug free employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.