Full-Time and Part-Time Armed Security Guard
Kerberos International, Inc. – Phoenix, AZ
Job Description: As a DOE contractor it will be your responsibility to provide protection to the facility staff by securing the grounds, checking visitors in and out of the facility, and keeping the supervisor up to date on all activities. In addition, the Security Officer will promote good public and staff relations, be willing to work as part of a team, and take directions well. Must be able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and swing shifts.
Required Experience: Applicant must meet at least one of the following requirements;
- Three plus years of security experience
- Three years of U.S Armed Forces, National Guard or Reserve service, active, retired, or honorable discharged
- Graduated from a police officer's basic training academy
Applicant must also:
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Have either a high school diploma or GED
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Be able to pass a physical and drug screen
- Be able to pass a federal background check
Because this is a SCA contract all employees receive a Health and Welfare credit in the amount of $4.47 to put towards the company health care fund or 401 plan.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability: Kerberos is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Kerberos will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.62 per hour