About RightNow Media
RightNow Media serves 21,000 churches and businesses every day in 25 countries. Similar to Netflix, our streaming media service allows Christians to access over 20,000 biblical videos from 250 of the top Christian publishers, ministries, and communicators in the country. In addition to distributing video content from other producers, our team has produced many RightNow Media Originals featuring well-known pastors and leaders including Matt Chandler, Jennie Allen, Max Lucado, Francis Chan, David Platt, Eric Mason, Chip Ingram, Louie Giglio, Gary Thomas, Lisa Harper, and others. RightNow Media has videos for small groups, families, students, leadership development, and much more.
As a non-profit organization, we firmly believe the mission of the Church matters. Everything we do is rooted in the belief that the Church—God’s people—can have a powerful impact on this world through the power of the gospel. Our team loves the Church.
We value family. We value hard work. We value teams. We value the power of stories.
The @Work Account Coordinator will make out-bound calls as a representative of our ministry in a call-center environment. The goal of each call will be to schedule meetings between our team of Account Managers and potential Christian business customers. All these appointments are scheduled over the phone. The successful candidate should have strong verbal communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a positive outlook. You will report to the Manager of Account Coordinators and be a part of an energetic 70-person sales team. If you are business minded Christian, have volunteered in a student ministry, have previous call center or sales experience, then this may be the perfect ministry opportunity for you.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate the vision and values of RightNow Media to prospective partners.
- Effectively communicate with Christian business leaders.
- Work in a high-energy call center environment in a full-time capacity.
- Reach out to new and previously contacted prospects to schedule and hold sales appointments.
- Learn and implement the culture and process of RightNow Media’s sales team.
- Must be able to master recurring tasks and implement them with consistency and excellence.
- Be a key initial representative on a team dedicated to equipping and resourcing Christian business leaders with video leadership content.
The Account Coordinators will be based at our headquarters near Dallas in McKinney, Texas. Typical days and hours of work are Mondays from 8 am to 4 pm, Tuesday through Thursday 8am to 6pm, and Friday from 8am to noon.