Security Officer Unarmed Full Time & Part Time
Kerberos International, Inc. - San Antonio
MUST HAVE A CURRENT TEXAS LEVEL II SECURITY GUARD CARD
We are seeking Professional LEVEL II Security Officers for several high visibility positions we now have open in San Antonio, TX. We are a leading International security provider.
Dress code applies. Must be clean shaven. Mustache OK.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent. We encourage prior military and law enforcement personnel to apply.
- Must be a US citizen or legally able to work in the United States.
- Possess effective written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess an ability to deal professionally with the general public in a professional and respectful manner
- CURRENT LEVEL II GUARD CARD IS REQUIRED!!!
As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb at a minimum four (4) flights of stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time.
- Be punctual and dependable.
- Must be able to follow detailed written and oral instructions. In the State of Texas, a Professional Security Officer is required to possess a guard card/license.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability: Acadia is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Acadia will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists.