Full Time and Part Time Security Officer
Kerberos International, Inc. is an industry leading security company providing services to the U.S. Government and corporate America. The company is currently seeking to hire candidates for full time positions for a federal contract in Kings Point, New York.
Federal Security Officer duties include: patrols, access control, CCTV Monitor, report writing, key control and screening
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Must have 1 year of Armed security experience
SKILLS AND TRAINING:
- NYS Security Guard license and armed license with full carry pistol permit
- CPR/First aid/AED Certifications
- Basic knowledge of security monitoring devices.
- Certificate of completion in the use of hand held chemical agents and expandable baton.
- Nassau County Gun Permit is a tremendous plus, but not required
- Retired NY State Law Enforcement a tremendous plus but not required
- At least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- US citizen
- Speak and be literate in English to the extent of writing, reading and understanding printed regulations, orders, instructions, etc.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER- Minority/Female/Veteran/Protected Veteran/Disabled