Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting preferred but not required.
Five to seven years of accounts payable experience and a minimum of 4 years of supervisory experience required. Aviation experience preferred but not required.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, peers, and external parties
- Ability to lead a team towards a common goal
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work within deadlines and utilize resources to meet those deadlines
- Ability to determine staffing needs and hire appropriate resources
- Ability to work with employees at all levels within the organization
- Understanding of business, accounting, and accounts payable policies
- Strong understanding of business processes and trends
- Ability to take direction and implement changes
- Ability to adapt to changing business environment
- Understanding of and adherence to internal control procedures
- Proficiency in Great Plains is highly preferred and Corridor experience is a plus.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com