Check out this video to see our awesome Delivery team at work!
$51870 - $61445 / year
Pay Rate depends on experience
- Day shift
- Home every night
- Weekends off
- Local deliveries
- Guaranteed hours
- Advancement opportunities
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
High Country Beverage is a fast-paced company thats always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in the country, with top selling brands like Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness, and Corona. HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCBs goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement.
HCB employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including FACs, holiday parties, etc.
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- High quality, low personal cost benefits including medical & dental and vision insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match, 100% vesting
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Great discounts on beer, wine, and spirits
- CDL training, all fees associated with obtaining a CDL are covered by High Country Beverage
Responsible for distribution and sales in assigned area for all products distributed by High Country Beverage (HCB). Responsible for maintaining retail account standards and overall quality assurance of MolsonCoors and all other HCB brands.
- Ability to maintain a CDL
- Safely maneuver cases and kegs
- Ability to safely lift 160 lbs without accommodations
- Remain compliant with drug, alcohol, and motor vehicle policies
- Maintain work productivity over differing conditions including but not limited to temperature and order quantity
- Adhere to all state and company processes and procedures
- Effectively maneuver hand trucks
- Follow HCB Uniform Policy.
- Service each customer assigned daily. If the account is not open or circumstances prevent delivery during the regular day, communicate the situation immediately to the Route-Supervisor and/or sales team.
- Be aware of Retail Account Standards for ideal shelf position for products and protect product placements when possible. Solicit displays and paper P.O.S. in accordance with the Retail Account Standards.
- Understand and comply with all quality assurance guidelines of HCB brands by rotating all products in serviced accounts. Representatives are 100% responsible for any out of code product found in their assigned tel-sell accounts and responsible to complete a rotation survey for these customers every two weeks.
- Review the Monthly Rotation Sheet with their supervisor to track the oldest dates found implement a plan to manage any problematic accounts to ensure freshness.
- In pre-sold accounts, Route-Sales Representatives must rotate back stock during every delivery and manage warm backstock, displays, and cooler backstock to ensure proper rotation.
- Develop and maintain good customer rapport.
- Update delivery instructions for customers in Encompass when necessary.
- Adhere to state and HCB credit regulations and policies and collect outstanding debts per each customers credit terms.
- Maintain proper maintenance and cleanliness of HCB vehicle and observe safe driving habits when operating. Assure company equipment is kept clean by washing tractor and trailer (inside and out) a minimum of once per week. Perform daily pre-trip inspection and turn in DVIR forms at the end of each day. Immediately report any vehicle problems to Fleet Manager.
- Understand and comply with all local, state and federal regulations along with all HCB policies and procedures.
- Complete unscheduled, off day deliveries at the request of the Route Supervisor or HCB management.
- Properly handle packages in the delivery process including placement of packages in the retailers storage areas and stocking shelves during each delivery.
- Minimize the amount of damaged product returned to HCB by adjusting invoices and crediting partial quantities of products when possible.
- Properly breakdown trailer at the end of each day by organizing and separating products based on their reason for returning to the warehouse.
- Complete end-of-day paperwork properly. Balance money and turn in paperwork before leaving HCB each day.
Beer Delivery Driver, Northern Colorado
Benefits including: Medical/Dental & Vision, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance, 401(k), paid vacation etc.
Employee Beer Discounts
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.