Case Manager Victim Services (PT)
Since 1961, The Association for Individual Development (AID) has served individuals with developmental, intellectual, physical and/or mental health challenges, those who have suffered a trauma, and those at risk. As a non-profit organization, our mission is to empower people with physical, developmental, intellectual, and mental health challenges to enjoy lives of dignity and purpose. We are looking for a Case Manager Victim Services (Part Time) who exemplify that mission, and who want to work for an organization that makes a difference. We have positions to fill in Aurora, Batavia, Dekalb, and Yorkville, IL. Are you the right fit?
What will you be doing?
- Provide assertive outreach and case management, evidence-informed mental health and support services, and crisis intervention to victims/families in crisis or quality of life concerns
- Actively engages with individuals who have experienced harm to provide both clinical intervention and case management, mental health interventions, and advocacy services while addressing their multifaceted social and tangible needs
- Provide education to the community, police and other service providers is also required
- Hours include evenings and weekends.
What will you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field required.
- Master’s degree is preferred
- 60 Hour DV/SA certification required, ICDVP certification (preferred)
- Experience in crisis/emergency relief work, with at-risk, trauma and/or crisis clientele preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
What will we bring to the table?
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
What are the other requirements?
- 24-Hour Availability
- Evening, weekends and holiday hours required
- May need to respond to all staff call outs during major critical incidents overriding any prescheduled time off or other employment.
- Valid Illinois driver’s license
- Drive self and clients in personal vehicle
- Must have the minimal amount of liability insurance on personal automobile as defined by the AID handbook
If we seem like a good fit, consider joining our growing team of compassionate, hardworking, and caring individuals, and start your path toward a fulfilling career that you can be proud of.