Behavioral Health Quality Improvement LPHA
Since 1961, The Association for Individual Development (AID) has served individuals with developmental, intellectual, physical and/or mental health challenges, those who have suffered a trauma, and those at risk. As a non-profit organization, our mission is to empower people with physical, developmental, intellectual, and mental health challenges to enjoy lives of dignity and purpose. We are looking for a Behavioral Health Quality Improvement LPHA who exemplify that mission, and who want to work for an organization that makes a difference. Are you the right fit?
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for reviewing IM+CANS and providing feedback to authors
- Provide leadership and guidance for staff in the interpretation of Rule 132
- Track QI data and complete timely reports
- Track Quality in programs and ensure that all aspects of each service comply with all applicable Federal, State, and accreditation standards.
What will you bring to the table?
- Master’s degree is required
- LCPC or LCSW required
- Al least 4 years of experience in behavioral health required
What will we bring to the table?
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Employer-paid critical illness plan
What are the other requirements?
- Complete CEU’s required to maintain clinical licensure
- Flexibility to work evening hours
- Use of personal automobile
- Maintain automobile liability insurance as defined by AID’s personnel policies
- Maintain valid Illinois driver’s license
- Meet/maintain driving record standards as defined by AID’s insurance carrier
If we seem like a good fit, consider joining our growing team of compassionate, hardworking, and caring individuals, and start your path toward a fulfilling career that you can be proud of.