Seeking an individual with a background in structural steel detailing and architectural understanding. Must be proficient in AutoCAD and or Inventor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Using AutoCad, create structural steel detail drawings for bleachers and grandstand projects.
• Participate in early concept work for new projects and recommend methods of construction, product details, assembly/fabrication to minimize cost and maximize value.
• Knowledgeable of changing national and local codes and incorporates these into product designs as directed.
• Works with purchasing personnel to order materials and samples for prototypes.
• Provides input to drafters on work requiring design input.
Other duties may be assigned by Manager or Supervisor.