- Juris Doctor (JD) Degree
- Admission and good standing in at least one state Bar
- 5-10 years of experience in finance and regulatory law working in financial services regulatory compliance positions for financial services or FinTech companies or similar experience working in a law firm or other legal position.
- Proven experience with ensuring operational compliance with the Truth in Lending Act, the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, the Servicemembers’ Civil Relief Act, and other consumer financial laws and regulations
- Ability to write policies, procedures, and reports
- Comfort with ambiguity, change and multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently & with remote teams
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) and Adobe PDF Products.
- Working familiarity with privacy and cyber security regulations and frameworks
- Experience with Vendor Management Compliance Programs
- Working familiarity with HIPAA regulations as they apply to Business Associates.
AccessOne is a leading provider of flexible, co-branded patient financing solutions. We were the first company of its kind to offer affordable, patient-friendly payment programs to all individuals and families regardless of credit history, with no threat to the consumer- no credit reporting, fear of collections or hidden fees. At AccessOne, we understand patient consumerism. Recently, AccessOne was recognized as a Category Leader and ranked #1 in patient financing by KLAS Research.
Headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, AccessOne has helped over 1 million consumers afford out-of-pocket medical expenses for health systems nationwide. Through its extensive network of hospitals and health systems in 39 states, AccessOne offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry with funding models that help more providers and programs that reach more consumers. All patients qualify for our program with no credit reporting or negative outcomes. Founded by providers, AccessOne’s solutions provide a consumer-focused experience that drive high patient satisfaction for its clients.
AccessOne has in excess of $300 million in assets under management and services its provider clients and patient consumers through its operations centers in Fort Mill, SC and Springfield, Oregon. AccessOne has approximately 150 employees.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.