Community Health Worker - Case Manager Mental Health Professional (MHP)
Since 1961, The Association for Individual Development (AID) has served individuals with developmental, intellectual, physical and/or mental health challenges, those who have suffered a trauma, and those at risk. As a non-profit organization, our mission is to empower people with physical, developmental, intellectual, and mental health challenges to enjoy lives of dignity and purpose. We are looking for a Community Health Worker - Case Manager Mental Health Professional (MHP) who exemplifies that mission, and who wants to work for an organization that makes a difference. Are you the right fit?
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the provision of service coordination information, education and resources on various health disparities and disease (including COVID-19) prevention related services and programs available in the community
- Assisting underserved and disadvantaged individuals in adopting a healthier lifestyle
- Responsible for completing daily documentation as required by agency and State (IDPH/IPHA) standards
What will you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in a health and / or human services field
- At least 1 year or experience working in health or human services (preferred)
What will we bring to the table?
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Employer-paid short-term & long-term disability plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Employer-paid critical illness plan
What are the other requirements?
- Navigation of stairs
- Ability to provide services in a client’s home
- The use of your personal vehicle
- Maintaining required certifications and other relevant trainings
If we seem like a good fit, consider joining our growing team of compassionate, hardworking, and caring individuals, and start your path toward a fulfilling career that you can be proud of.