Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of accounting or finance.
- Aviation experience is preferred but not required.
Skills and Abilities
- Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics experience strongly preferred
- Corridor experience is a plus but not required
- Strong analytical skills essential
- Advanced MS Excel skills including V-lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com