Education: College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Customer Success or Technical Account Management role preferred.
- Experience with SaaS Licensing desired (Azure, M365/O365, VoiP)
- Managed IT and/or Unified Communication experience desired.
- Self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to work in fast-paced environment where every day is a challenge.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to problem solve and operate independently.
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt as priorities change.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of personalities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
Physical Demands: Ability to lift, push, and pull 30 pounds
Work Environment: Office setting, remote work and on-site at client locations
Travel Required: 25-50% local travel – Must maintain a valid driver’s license