We are looking for exceptional talent to join our growing Team!
Do you love blueberries? For 40 years, Fall Creek Farm & Nursery® has cultivated exceptional blueberry plants for customers all over the globe. We propagate, grow, sell, and ship millions of plants every single year. Our products are second to none, in part, because we have high standards, superb growing conditions, and most importantly, good people.
If this sounds like a company that you want to be a part of, we have an opening for:
This role performs a variety of general maintenance tasks which may include assisting with general maintenance on vehicles, facilities, repairing irrigation and water lines, building small structures to house equipment, construction and fabrication projects of all types, cleaning, landscaping, greenhouse repair and more.
Ideal candidates have the following skills and experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- 3+ years of company facility maintenance experience
- Any combination of the following skills or experience:
- Facility, farm equipment or greenhouse maintenance
- Tractor, vehicle, or equipment maintenance
- Plumbing or boiler repair
- Welding, metal work/fabrication
- Irrigation and landscaping
- Electrical installation and/or PLC controls
- Carpentry and painting
- Pumps and filter maintenance
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of people
- History of being punctual, having good work attendance, and mutual team respect
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Ability to work in an environment subject to fluctuations in heat, humidity, fumes, odors, dust, and noise
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with a great attitude
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
- Ability to work Monday-Friday from 7:30 am-4 pm
Fall Creek Farm & Nursery® offers a competitive salary and benefit package which includes health, vision, and dental insurance, paid time off, company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and 401K plan. This position requires an executed confidentiality and non-solicitation agreement upon hire. Employment offers are contingent on meeting our drug testing, background and reference check standards.
Fall Creek Farm & Nursery® is located just outside of Eugene in a beautiful country setting. We have been serving the needs of commercial fruit growers, nursery stock growers and garden centers throughout the world since 1978. EOE