EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related field of study preferred.
2+ years of prior experience in recruitment or human resources and specifically knowledgeable in the areas of benefits administration and worker’s compensation claim management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Phone, Microsoft Teams, and online meeting platform skills
- Familiarity with relevant employment law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- Planning and organizational skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills