A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 7 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for providing customers with a virtual branch experience. This role will be part of the initial contact team for customer’s inquiries which includes interest in our products and services, assisting with consumer digital products, lending questions and help to provide solutions for any customer dissatisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Leads by example by demonstrating excellent customer service skills
- Ability to listen to customers to gain a better understanding (identify) of their concerns or needs and offer possible solutions
- Identify opportunities to deepen relationships by enhancing customer engagement
- Ability to cross sell and provide referrals across business lines
- Proficient at understanding policies, procedures and evaluating risk
- Committed to accuracy and professional follow through
- Professional oral and written communication skills and follow-up when corresponding with employees and customers
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job responsibilities as required while maintaining organization
- Ability to identify weaknesses in current bank processes in order to improve operational efficiency and the customer experience
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank’s Core Values, policies and procedures
- Supports management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and always represents the bank with a high level of integrity
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Performs other duties as assigned
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.