- Ability to work with some technical supervision, demonstrating creativity and problem-solving skills within company requirements.
- Strong prioritization and time management abilities.
- Team player mindset with the ability to collaborate effectively with individuals of varying skill sets.
- Willingness to learn and grow in the position, understanding the design philosophy of an ASRS system and other material handling equipment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and technical software.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned by the department manager.
- Ability to operate a computer and office productivity machinery on a regular basis.
- Minimal travel may be required (less than 5% over one year).
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 1-2 years of experience in system integration or project management.
- At least 2 years of experience using AutoCAD or other 2D CAD software.
- 5 years of experience in automatic equipment integration or project management.
- 5 years of experience in AutoCAD.
- Experience with visiting equipment installation sites to proactively solve problems and provide direction.
- Familiarity with ASRS components and integration.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and create work breakdown structures for projects.
- Occasional movement within the office to access filing cabinets and office machinery.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with various stakeholders.
Join Westfalia's innovative team and contribute to the success of our ASRS projects. Apply today with your resume and cover letter, showcasing your relevant experience and passion for automation engineering. We look forward to welcoming you to our dynamic work environment.
Visit our website for more information about Westfalia Technologies: www.Westfaliausa.com