Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• 0 to 2 years previous experience industry
• Good knowledge of lumber products
• Ability to model the Capital values and to provide innovative solutions
• Ability to deliver high quality, detailed error free work on a consistent basis
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to the extent required to receive and
Communicate information as necessary to the position.
• Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 75 pounds 5% or less of the workday
• Must be able stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl 5% or less of the workday
• Must be able to talk, see, hear, concentrate, think, learn and reason for all of the workday
• Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes, and moving mechanical
parts and vibrations. Work is performed outdoors, and employee is exposed to variety of extreme weather
conditions at the distribution warehouse. The noise level in the work environment and warehouse can be loud.