Nom Nom is improving the lives of dogs and cats everywhere. One meal at a time.
We deliver real, restaurant-quality meals every month — prepped, mixed and portioned in our very own kitchens. Personalized all the way down to the calorie, each meal is formulated to meet the unique needs of every pet we serve. Our Board Certified Veterinary Nutritionist® and staff of world-class scientists make sure of it, researching, studying and innovating nonstop to ensure maximum nutrition from all of our recipes while advancing pet health at large.
We’re a team of pet lovers (duh), complacency crushers (you bet) and doggedly-determined
experts (woof) that pride ourselves on serving up the best food possible for our four-legged family.
We take absolute ownership over everything we do, persistently pushing one another toward creative solutions to complex problems. With a healthy serving of fun when time permits.
(Time always permits.)
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, paid time off, vacation and holidays, and discounts on our product. If you are looking for a place to thrive, learn and grow apply now!
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for achieving the highest level of reliability for plant equipment through performing tasks required to maintain equipment in ‘Like New’ condition and minimize downtime. This individual will use advanced training and knowledge to perform equipment/process/system maintenance, troubleshoot equipment, make repairs and identify opportunities for improvement. This individual will provide support for Operational Excellence/Production Systems, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), and strong ownership of the Maintenance Excellence process within their plant.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Understands and follows safety policies and procedures. Performs all tasks safely and does not take risks as it pertains to safety. Leads by example. Identifies safety risks and works to reduce risks in behavior, equipment and processes.
- Creates, documents and performs strong Preventive/Predictive maintenance tasks/procedures to eliminate equipment breakdown failures.
- Quickly and safely troubleshoots equipment issues and implements optimum corrective action. Communicates plan of action to prevent repeat issues and can assist in documenting new procedures.
- Communicates effectively with operations personnel to identify and resolve abnormal or degraded equipment conditions that could negatively impact safety, quality or productivity.
- Participates in proactive maintenance activities such as FMEA’s, RCCA (Root Cause Corrective Action), Analytical Troubleshooting (ATS).
- Documents work done in sufficient detail in order to capture strong historical data for future analysis.
- Performs all tasks with exceptional housekeeping. Maintains strong housekeeping principles in their own personal areas.
- Identifies and utilizes proper tools for each individual job. Identifies damaged tools and does not risk using them.
- Precision welding based on the required application.
- Skilled in shop tools: lathes, drills, milling machines, etc.
- Reads and understands mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical schematics.
- Technically skilled to maintain, troubleshoot, repair mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, piping and electrical equipment. This includes a strong understanding of lubrication principles and ensuring the proper lubrication is applied to equipment.
- Technically skilled to Improve Reliability of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, piping and electrical equipment.
- Technically skilled to Precision Install mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, piping and electrical equipment utilizing OEM specifications.
- Assists in identifying opportunities to improve equipment inspection, lubrication and hard to access areas for new equipment installs and for current equipment.
- Can understand overall equipment operation/function and applies to maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and reliability of equipment sub-components.
- Develops/modifies/reads/troubleshoots/installs PLC programs.
- Installs/troubleshoots/repairs AC and DC drives/motors.
- Fabricates and installs various electrical, piping, pneumatic and mechanical equipment.
- Adhere to Nom Nom work rules, GMPs, Safety processes, procedures and rules as well as; comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.