The law firm of Norris McLaughlin, P.A. in Bridgewater, NJ has an immediate need for a full-time training specialist to join the Practice Support Services team.
The candidate should have a college degree with a minimum of three to five years as a technical trainer, legal environmental experience preferred.
- You will participate in a full range of training activities, including needs analysis and the development of training outlines and curricula.
- You will also deliver new hire orientation and technical training programs to staff and attorneys.
- Additionally, you will troubleshoot and provide end-user support related to software issues.
- Some travel to our tri-state offices is required.
- Must have experience in teaching in both a classroom environment and in one-on-one training sessions, law firm environment preferred
- Must present a strong working knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2016 products
- Must have a working knowledge of document management systems (iManage Desksite preferred), Workshare Compare, Adobe Acrobat and/or PDF Scansoft products, Best Authority TOA program, and time entry systems.
- The ideal candidate must also exhibit the following:
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- attention to detail
- be self-motivated
- the ability to work independently
- highly organized.
To be considered for this position please fill out and submit the online application along with your cover letter and resume.
NM provides employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications, and abilities in a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law, in accordance with applicated federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.