Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates support for the company’s mission, vision and values
- Basic skill in computer software programs including databases and on-line applications
- Knowledge of basic office machines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational and time management skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain strict HIPPA confidentiality guidelines
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to problem-solve and think critically when issues arise
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Actively communicate with coordinators, care managers, management
- Attends staff, team and department meetings
- Develops and maintains records, plans and reports
- Lift and/or carry 20 lbs
- Sit, stand and walk for reasonable periods of time
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance
- Performs related work as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1-2 years of general administrative experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Non-profit and/or Human Services experience
- Experience with web-based data management systems
Rocky Mountain Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to racial, ethnic and cultural diversity and the goals of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.