Who We Are
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip!
Want to get to know us better? Click to learn about us and our careers. You can also follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
What You’ll Do
Full of flavor. That’s the best way to describe our Marketing and Public Relations team. Each day they’re searching for surprising and refreshing ways to delight our consumers (and themselves).
You’ll support our Marketing team, wearing a variety of hats from meeting coordination to data syndication, sample management to report creation. This is your chance to get a broad look at what it takes to keep the team moving.
- Serve as the primary specialist for the Product Information Management (PIM) system, Salsify:
- Identify and compile product information required for product launch and content refreshes in alignment with the product lifecycle.
- Complete new product setups with various retail partners across channels.
- Monitor and maintain accurate data across the PIM, ensuring data integrity.
- Support product portfolio addition activities, such as coordinating with third party content creation partners or shipping and tracking sample requests.
- Track the budget tracking, coordinating PO and invoicing needs with Finance.
- Track website updates with support from Public Relations and Brand Marketing.
- Support Consumer Affairs, managing social media engagements and other consumer interactions.
- Prepare creative briefs, PowerPoints, and other report outs as needed.
- Coordinate key meetings and tradeshows (national and international), scheduling and then executing.
- Partner with HR and Facilities to ensure office organization, additional equipment, office supplies, etc.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues
- Complete assigned project to completion and other responsibilities as assigned
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Base Salary (depending on experience): $45,000+
Annual Bonus Potential: 6%
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Minimum of one (1) year of professional experience, ideally in marketing (internships included!).
- High attention to detail, critical for data management and entry.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You earn people’s trust, with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information as you field inquiries.
- You’ve got drive and can handily manage new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- You exude curiosity, approaching each situation with a desire to learn.
- You’re approachable, which enables you to build and foster relationships internally and externally with people of all backgrounds.
- You’re flexible, keeping your eyes on the prize and balancing priorities with grace under pressure.
To help ensure a safe, positive work environment, this role may be subject to random drug testing (including alcohol, cannabinoids, cocaine, methamphetamine, opiates, phencyclidine).