We value an equitable and inclusive workplace and seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and abilities
Why work at Rocky Mountain Human Services?
You will have the opportunity to contribute to an organization that is dedicated to embracing the power of community to support individuals and families in creating their future.
RMHS provides great benefits such as:
- Employer paid medical options, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off such as vacation, sick, personal, and holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement (full-time employees only)
- Mileage reimbursement
- 403(B) with company match
- Flex Spending Account for Health and Dependent Care Costs
- Employee assistance program
This position is responsible for administrative support to the Community Transitions department. The Community Transitions’ programs support clients who are transitioning back to their home communities from psychiatric hospitals, institutions, withdrawal management or forensic programs. This position is 100% remote, and therefore all job duties are to be performed virtually.
- Schedules meetings and takes meeting minutes, as needed.
- Coordinates schedules in our scheduling system.
- Maintains system tasks for program teams within the Community Transitions department.
- Assists staff with client financial processes including invoicing, check requests, and credit card reconciliation through Concur.
- Has oversight of the contracting process withing the department, including working with the RMHS Contracting Teams regularly to collaborate.
- Keep all databases up to date and organized including financial and contract tracking documents.
- Works collaboratively with Accounts Receivable to process payments for clients, including resolving any issues that arise.
- Develops and maintains various tracking systems to ensure tasks are done on time and in an organized manner.
- Sends status reports, surveys, and other documents as requested.
- Documents in our database according to protocols.
- Provides training to department staff upon hire and as needed, including use of the financial tracking systems, and others as identified.
- Provides backup support to the Community Transitions department’s other administrative staff as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.