Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Patient Advocate, you will:
- Listen attentively to patients’ needs and concerns
- Provide every patient with superb customer service while maintaining awareness of queued calls and call metrics
- Activate new payment plans
- Add charges to existing payment plans
- Set up onetime and recurring monthly payments
- Answer questions and help patients find ways to stay current with their payments
- Follow up on past due accounts
- Assist patients with our online portal
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work 9: 00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Ability to be on phone calls for extended periods of time
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about helping others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Call Center experience
- Customer Service experience
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. As a Patient Advocate at AccessOne you will have competitive pay starting at $16.50/ hour with opportunity for performance bonuses and advancement. You will have access to medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to: 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and potential flexible work from home options based on performance.
Work from Home Opportunity:
Please note that all Patient Advocates must undergo onsite training at our corporate headquarters in Fort Mill, SC. Patient Advocates may have the flexibility to work a portion of their schedule from home upon satisfactory completion of onsite training and probationary period. Satisfactory performance must be maintained for work from home continuation.
AccessOne is a leading provider of flexible, co-branded patient financing solutions. We were the first company of its kind to offer affordable, patient-friendly payment programs to all individuals and families regardless of credit history, with no threat to the consumer- no credit reporting, fear of collections or hidden fees. At AccessOne, we understand patient consumerism. Recently, AccessOne was recognized as a Category Leader and ranked #1 in patient financing by KLAS Research.
Headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, AccessOne has helped over 1 million consumers afford out-of-pocket medical expenses for health systems nationwide. Through its extensive network of hospitals and health systems in 39 states, AccessOne offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry with funding models that help more providers and programs that reach more consumers. All patients qualify for our program with no credit reporting or negative outcomes. Founded by providers, AccessOne’s solutions provide a consumer-focused experience that drive high patient satisfaction for its clients.
AccessOne has in excess of $300 million in assets under management and services its provider clients and patient consumers through its operations centers in Fort Mill, SC and Springfield, Oregon. AccessOne has approximately 150 employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.