We value an equitable and inclusive workplace and seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and abilities
Why work at Rocky Mountain Human Services?
You will have the opportunity to contribute to an organization that is dedicated to embracing the power of community to support individuals and families in creating their future.
RMHS provides great benefits such as:
- Employer paid medical options, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off such as vacation, sick, personal, and holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement (full-time employees only)
- Mileage reimbursement
- 403(B) with company match
- Flex Spending Account for Health and Dependent Care Costs
- Employee assistance program
This position is responsible for answering the main RMHS Lines and directing calls to proper destinations. This position will produce and maintain confidential telephone lists. Duties will also include greeting guests, sorting mail, distributing faxes, and scheduling of conference rooms. The Receptionist will also assist with deliveries and general support to the department.
- Answers multi-line phone, assisting callers by providing information and directing calls to appropriate parties.
- Opens and closes office
- Greets and assists visitors arriving at the office; maintains visitor register.
- Takes and relays telephone messages for employees.
- Maintains up-to-date information at the front desk to readily assist customers.
- Maintains the front desk and lobby area in a neat and organized manner, reporting any concerns to the Facilities/Office Manager for follow up.
- Issues and tracks security cards to temporary employees.
- Performs a variety of routine typing and clerical duties as necessary.
- Assists with processing incoming mail, including tracking of business reply expense.
- Receives and logs deliveries.
- Schedules conference rooms as needed
- Delivers high level customer service and represents the organization in a professional manner
- Performs other duties as assigned, including back up support when team members are out.
- Logs and distributes incoming faxes.