- Must have and maintain a valid California Driver’s License, restricted licenses are not valid for employment at Clay Lacy Aviation.
- Pass FAA Drug and Alcohol drug testing, background checks and submit to random testing when required.
- Complete NATA Safety First, Clay Lacy Aviation, and other job-related training.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, direct interface, over the telephone, and in writing.
- Ability to make decisions with multiple objectives and implement them in a safe, efficient manner.
- Follow oral and written directions; plan and complete assigned duties on a regular schedule.
- and maintain good working relationships with others.
- Must be available to work flexible hours. Schedules do change and employees must be flexible
- to changes as they occur, examples include but are not limited to, vacation and sick coverage.
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks including but not limited to facility cleaning, vehicle
- washing, aircraft cleaning, and vacuuming.
- Ability to work without direct management supervision.
- Must be comfortable with working outdoors, day, night, and in all weather conditions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team-oriented dedication to great customer service and the ability to inspire that commitment in others.
- Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Time Management — Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Stepping up/down on ladders, tugs, and fuel trucks.
- Lift luggage from ground level to waist and overhead while loading aircraft, up to 75 lbs.
- Bending and stooping to pick up tow bars and other equipment, up to 75 lbs.
- Vision should be 20/20 or corrected to 20/20.
- Stooping below wings to chock aircraft.
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time, running when required.
- Good hand-eye coordination with good peripheral vision.
- Minimum 3-5 years FBO or business aviation experience in line service capacity
- 2 years of leadership experience
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by an aviation legend, Clay Lacy Aviation is the world’s most experienced operator of private jets, with one of the most diverse fleets of charter and managed aircraft available. The company provides a comprehensive set of aviation services including aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, FBO, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and aerial cinematography. It’s also an authorized service center for the Embraer Phenom 100 and 300. Clay Lacy Aviation operates two full-service private jet facilities at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field, with regional offices and aircraft operations based in 10 additional U.S. cities. Its experienced team is globally recognized for providing aircraft owners and jet travelers unequaled safety, service, and value. For more information, visit www.claylacy.com.