Minimum of 7 years payroll experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Experience working with HRIS/Payroll systems such as ADP, Paychex, and Paycom.
- Experience specifically with Paycom is a plus
- Familiarity with Safe Harbor 401k plan administration
- Proven ability to work both independently on projects and as part of a larger team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven project management, organizational and time-management skills.
- Is open to flexible hours and schedules.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com