The Business Development Specialist in Licensing will support the Product Development and Commercial Teams in all functions for the ongoing growth and development of the business associated with proprietary Fall Creek and /or superior third-party genetics. This role requires extensive interface between internal Fall Creek departments and Fall Creek regional business units on behalf of the Product Development and Commercial departments. This position will play an important role in developing and coordinating commercial relationships and in the planning and support of Fall Creek events and marketing activities in the licensing arena.
Office setting. Domestic and international travel may be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Acts as the interface between Regional Business units throughout LATAM and EMEA and the corporate office for customer service, product development, legal and licensing.
- Responsible for project planning back up (field days, trade shows, marketing activities).
- Participate in the committee responsible for cultivar commercialization decisions.
- Document execution, information compilation, and data management.
- Provides Royalty Management and administration support for licensing programs.
- Composes and prepares confidential reports, spreadsheets, advanced presentations, research reports and other complex documents.