We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
- Bachelors degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of experience in carbon offset project development, NGO carbon offset program management, or climate change/sustainability consulting.
- Adaptability and resiliency able to operate in dynamic and rapidly changing environment with shifting strategic priorities.
- Deep understanding of voluntary carbon markets including certification methodologies, avoidance/prevention vs. removal, project development financial fundamentals, and anticipated market evolution.
- Ability to handle details of customer activity and related market programs.
- Experience creating new consulting services frameworks.
- Ability to listen to others, express ideas both orally and in writing and provide relevant and timely information to clients, managers, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make timely, practical business decisions.
- Strong analytical aptitude and attention to detail. Demonstrated understanding of and ability to analyze financial statements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Guttman Energy, Guttman Realty, Guttman Renewables and Source One (Guttman Group) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or terms or condition of employment.