- Pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Must have and maintain a valid California Driver's License along with a reliable vehicle. Restricted licenses are NOT acceptable for employment at Clay Lacy.
- Valid Passport
- Emergency Training- certificate from approved training facility completed within the past 12 months. Training must include CPR/ First Aid
- Minimum three years Cabin Attendant experience
- Must complete indoctrination training
- Must be available to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be available to be “on-call” unless on a hard scheduled day off.
- Must be comfortable with working outdoors, day, night, and in all weather conditions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Covid-19 vaccination required.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com