Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the worlds most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including a full-service FBO at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles, and FAA Part 145 aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Individuals must be Covid-19 vaccinated.
The Global 7500 Flight Tech/Cabin Server will direct and oversee all activities, maintenance programs, inspections, analytics, projections, coordination, project management, yearly budgeting and will provide cabin service to aircraft owners, guests, and for charter flights for the Global 7500. This will be accomplished by performing the following duties and responsibilities.
Responsibilities Flight Tech/Cabin Server
- Serve as an active member of the Clay Lacy Team, its vision, mission, and values.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to optimize the maintenance in support of the GMM and Clay Lacy Aviation as a whole.
- Provide the Aircraft Management Team with a 24-month projection that needs to be updated monthly and include downtime, estimated costs (man-hours), and coordination.
- Work productively with the aircraft crew members to support their missions and expectations from the owner.
- Provide 24-hour support.
- Shall be present at all aircraft arrivals and departures within reason.
- Maintain and adjust the workflow provided for proper decision-making on maintenance-related resources.
- Shall complete light and moderate work on aircraft as well as, coordinate the moderate and heavy maintenance inefficient intervals by active scheduling with the owner's schedule, crew, Aircraft Management Team, and CLA Maintenance.
- Establish the environment and expectation where comments, concerns, and suggestions by personnel will be handled and shared with the aircraft management team.
- Establish and maintain records as required by the FARs, manufacturers, and company policies.
- Ensure high levels of customer service are provided to the company and its customers.
- Become familiar with and improve vendor/supplier relationships, contracts, and support services.
- Anticipate client and crew needs in order to continually improve the level of support and service.
- Represent the company in aviation matters through trade associations, the FAA, state or municipal aviation bodies, airport management, community organizations, and contract agencies.
- Maintain high morale through an awareness of company and department policies, employee development programs, and periodic department meetings for the two-way communication of ideas, goals, and objectives;
- Establish severe weather/natural disaster procedures to protect personnel, aircraft, and facilities. Procedures should address plans for, but not be limited to, situations involving hurricanes, tornadoes, high winds, and hail.
- Act as the resident expert on matters related to all aspects of safety.
- Act as liaison with safety organizations (formal and informal) on matters of industry safety concerns.
- Identify and report safety hazards utilizing CLAs SMS program to identify and mitigate risk.
- Other duties as required.
- Provide superior cabin service to 91/135 passengers.
- Ensure that the safety/comfort of all passengers is attended to.
- Shop for and procure the necessary items, organize all amenities, prepare flower arrangements, fruit baskets, and all boarding snacks.
- Knowledgeable of the workings of cabin features including berthing seats (bedding), conference table, etc. as well as electronic systems such as entertainment.
- Prepare aircraft with amenities, catering, and special requests. Ensure all amenities are fresh, aircraft is clean, and ready for departure.
- Report any interior blemishes to PIC.
- Assist in keeping all storage areas for aircraft well kept.
- Review policies and procedures.
- The candidate will receive training in CPR and aircraft cabin safety systems.
- The candidate must always present well on and off the aircraft while working with the operation.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.