Associate degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school and/or 48 months related experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Quality Control Inspections.
- Previous experience with Quality assurance duties, IA, blueprint, and technical document interpretation.
- Corporate/Business Jet experience strongly preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- High mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints.
- Knowledge of quality control.
- Knowledge of Military Specifications.
- Knowledge of TSO research.
- Ability to perform a consistent and sometimes constant research.
- Ability to work with complex equipment.
- Ability to establish procedures.
- Ability to work in a production-oriented environment.
- Ability to work under frequent changing priorities.
- Ability to select and evaluate priorities.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with management, peers, and external parties.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work within deadlines and utilize resources to meet those deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Strong passion for working in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com