FLSA Job Classification: Non-Exempt
MBCS Classification: Full-time
Salary Range: $17.00/hr + step wage increases
Reports To: Merchandising Manager
Our Merchandisers visit assigned accounts, increasing the visibility of the Company’s products by filling shelves, building displays and installing point-of-connection materials. They provide a high level of customer service and maintain a professional rapport with retail personnel.
- Drive to customer accounts to manage, rotate and maintain company product.
- Adhere to all merchandising department and company policies, procedures and set standards.
- Build creative, accessible displays in retail accounts using appropriate point-of-connection materials.
- Interact respectfully and maintain dialog with inter-company departments and customers.
- Communicate all retail opportunities/issues to a supervisor and/or sales representative.
- Maintain a clean and organized backroom.
- Follow all security procedures to safeguard the accounts, its associates, MBCS colleagues and prevent product loss.
- Perform work tasks safely, and contribute to an overall safe work environment, reporting any unsafe conditions.
- Follow all company work rules and regulations.
- Report to work as scheduled.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Requirements and Competencies:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous beverage experience preferred
- Competent math and reading skills
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy daily
- Customer service oriented and a professional and positive attitude
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed appearance creating a favorable image for the company
- Availability to work company scheduled days
- Ability to be flexible with alternate work schedules
- Acceptable driving record with current vehicle liability insurance
Markstein Beverage Co. of Sacramento is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment with Markstein Beverage Co. of Sacramento are governed on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available persons on the job. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, gender, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, ancestry, genetic information, sexual orientation and military or veteran status or other categories protected under local, state or federal law.